this is my in-depth, unofficial review of CompleteCase, a divorce service that is entirely available online.
Note that this is a review; if you wish to head straight to CompleteCase, click here.
Why am I taking the time to write this CompleteCase review? Because I am very supportive of people being able to take care of their own legal matters. I have nothing against lawyers. In fact, I think lawyers provide a very valuable service in our society and do a lot of good. However, I’m also of the view that many people should be able to handle their own legal affairs whenever possible. In other words, I’m a proponent of access to justice.
The reason I’m reviewing CompleteCase is in my view they offer a comprehensive and quality Online divorce service that I wish to bring to your attention.
However, if you don’t want to hear any negative elements about CompleteCase, then this review is not for you. I will set out the good and the bad.
Overview of how CompleteCase Works
CompleteCase is as its name suggests – a complete divorce service for you. All you need to do is set up an account, answer questions, pay about $250 (court filing fees not included), and your divorce paperwork will be generated for you for filing, generally within 24 hours.
If you need legal advice, you can either go talk to a local lawyer or still get an account at CompleteCase and use their “live lawyer” service for legal advice. The choice is yours. The fact you can get legal advice (for an additional charge) is a real benefit of Complete Case.
- Easy-to-use questionnaire online.
- All your information is automatically submitted to CompleteCase.
- Cost: $249 (plus any filing fees – which is specific to your county or state/province).
- Your paperwork is generated for you and available typically within 24 hours.
- You can make revisions. This is a very nice feature because there are big decisions you need to make when getting a divorce. Chances are you’ll want to make a change or two once the forms are completed.
- Information on how to file your completed paperwork.
- Provides divorce service for every state and province.
- CompleteCase has telephone (toll free) and email customer service contact options so you can personally talk to their customer service.
- Very user-friendly website.
Visit CompleteCase to read the many testimonials submitted by happy customers. Too many to feature here.
CompleteCase services are dedicated to divorces in every state in the USA and every province in Canada.
- Cost savings: You can save a great deal of money in lawyer fees.
- Speed: You get your completed paperwork fast and properly – typically within 24 hours.
- Convenience: save yourself the time and hassle of trying to figure out the paperwork yourself.
- Legal Advice: if you need access to a lawyer, CompleteCase offers “live lawyer” service which gets you quickly in contact with a lawyer in your state or province.
- The one main lacking element of CompleteCase is they don’t offer complementary services such as Power of Attorney document preparation, Wills, or any other legal services. That said, it’s nice to know CompleteCase is dedicated and focuses on helping people get a divorce.
- CompleteCase doesn’t have a Live Chat contact option on their website (I’m partial to using Live Chat).
CompleteCase has been profiled on CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, and Headline News just to mention a few of the national broadcasters. They have also been written about by Time Magazine, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, and MSN Money (plus numerous state and local publications).
In my view and experience, CompleteCase is an Online divorce service that is well-priced and offers the features and benefits you need and should expect when getting using an Online divorce service.
End of the CompleteCase Review.